First Responder Training Systems collaborates with state and local partners within the mental health, emergency management, veterans, and college and university systems to build coalitions to:
- Promote Wellness Recovery Action Plan®(WRAP®) trainings within their communities.
- Educate the general public about the WRAP® plan and the key concepts and values and ethics which are at its foundation.
- Publicly counter the stigmatizing views of mental health consumers by proactively responding to crisis situations in a positive manner.
- Provide the knowledge of WRAP® to areas which have experienced crisis situations.
- Train a cadre of WRAP® facilitators who can continue to provide the knowledge of WRAP® through offering the evidence based curriculum of WRAP® classes.